Lowongan & karir PT Titan Mining Indonesia, The Titan Group of is one of the fast growing privately held information technology and communication, mining & energy, and property organizations in Indonesia. The company’s management regards these long term relationships so advising on the care of the environment and observing local laws and customs is an integral part of our commitment.
One of our subsidiary Titan Mining Group look for candidates as follows:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Chemical), Engineering(Environmental/Health/Safety), Engineering(Others), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas), Engineering (Mining/Mineral) or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Engineering - Chemical or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Analyzing waste treatment from smelter plant.
- Analyzing HSE system of the plant.
- Analyzing Indonesian Environmental Regulation for smelter plant waste.
- Obtaining AMDAL for smelter plant.
or email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
HRD PT. Titan Mining Indonesia
Graha BIP 5th Floor, Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav. 23 – Jakarta 12930 Indonesia
Short listed candidates will be notified