Lowongan Kerja PT Bahana Pembinaan Usaha Indonesia - BPUI or widely known as Bahana Group is a a state-owned financial and investment company and is fully-controlled by the Government of Indonesia. Having over 40 years of operating history in Indonesia (estabslished since 1973), Bahana Group has become one of the country’s largest investment company. Bahana Group provides financial and investment services, including venture capital, securities brokerage, financial institution, investment manager and advisory, financial and management consultant as well as building management services. Bahana Group is based in Jakarta and now has 6 subsidiaries, namely PT Bahana Artha Ventura, PT Bahana Securities, PT Bahana TCW Investment Management, PT Graha Niaga Tata Utama, PT Bahana Mitra Usaha, and PT Bahana Mitra Investa. In terms of financial performance, Bahana Gruop produced satisfactory results in 2012. Revenues continue to grow by 10.65% to Rp 683.6 billion from Rp 617.8 billion in 2012.
In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Bahana Pembinaan Usaha Indonesia (Persero) is looking for qualified personnel with high motivation, initiative and integrity to fill in the following positions:
Corporate Strategy (CS)
- Have a Bachelor Degree (S1), preferably Magister Management.
- Have experience in strategic Management Office or Change Management Consultant.
- Deep understanding of Ballance Score Card (BSC).
- Have a good facilitation skill.
- Demonstrated good command in English, both verbal and written.
- Excellent in both interpersonal and communication skill.
- A team player, roactive, high initiative.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadline.
- Adaptive and fast learner.
- Proficient in computer literacy, especially Microsoft office.
For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on folllowing link below. Interested candidates should send their application letter with full CV by mail to: : email@example.com (max 1 MB). Please write shortlisted position code on the email subject. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (Source)