Lowongan Kerja Bank Muamalat Indonesia - Bank Muamalat is the pioneer of sharia banking in Indonesia which is already established since 1991. Bank Muamalat is based in Jakarta and currently has 456 office networks which services more than 3.9 million customers in all over Indonesia. As of December 2013, Islamic Development Bank (IDB), the international financial institutio, owned 32.74% shares in Bank Muamalat. Other remaining shares was owned by Boubyan Bank of Kuwait (22%), investment firm Atwill Holdings Limited (17.91%), National Bank of Kuwait (8.45%), IDF Investment Foundation (3.48%), investment firm BMF Holding Limited (2.84%), and public (12.58%). Bank Muamalat reported total profit before tax in 2013 amounted to Rp 653.62 billion, representing a growth of 26.92% from the previous year.
In line with its vision, to become the premier sharia bank in Indonesia, dominant in the spiritual market and admired in the rational market, PT Bank Muamalat Indonesia Tbk invites dynamic young professionals and high-power struggle to join as:
- Cluster Financing Officer (CFO)
- Cluster Collection Officer (CCO)
- Maximum age of 35 years old.
- Minimum education of Bachelor Degree (S1).
- At least 5 years of working experience in the same position in the field of banking, leading, or other financial institutions.
- Deep understanding of micro banking business, financing analyst and collateral assessment.
- Love the challenges and able to work with target.
- Have a wide networking.
- Computer literate and familiar with MS Word and MS Excel applications.
- Able to work in a team.
- Have personal vehicle and driving license class C (SIM C).
- Have no family relationship with the employees and board directors of Bank Muamalat.
- Willing to be stationed in all Bank Muamalat's branches at Kediri, Surabaya.
For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, then please send your detailed CV and recent photograph not later than 8 August 2014 to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position code and placement area (Kediri or Surabaya) in your email subject, example CFO-Surabaya. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (Source)