03 December 2014

Lowongan Kerja Bank BRI Agroniaga Terbaru Desember 2014

Lowongan Kerja Bank BRI Agroniaga
Lowongan Kerja Bank BRI Agroniaga - BRI AGRO (IDX: AGRO, listed since 2003) is Jakarta-based publicly-listed banks in Indonesia which specializes in agribusiness segment. BRI AGRO is a strategic subsidiary company of state-owned lender PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk (Bank BRI). As of June 2014, Bank BRI holds 80.43% shares in BRI AGRO. The remaining 19.57% interest in BRI AGRO is owned by DAPENBUN (14.02%) and the public (5.55%). As of September 2014, BRI AGRO operates 13 branches, 13 sub branches, and 37 ATMs throughout Indonesia. In terms of financial performance, BRI AGRO booked an increase in its operational performance. In terms of financial performance, BRI AGRO produced satisfactory results in 2014. BRI AGRO successfully recorded a total asset of Rp5.94 trillion in the end of third quarter of 2014 (Q3 2014), with a noticeable increase of 16.07% from Rp5.12 trillion in Q3 2013.

In line with its continued expansion program, PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia Agroniaga Tbk are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions
  1. Account Officer (AO) Wilayah Solo
  2. Funding Officer (FO) Wilayah Solo
General Requirements
  • Good looking, communicative and persuasive.
  • Minimum height of 170 cm (AO) and 160 cm (FO).
  • Education
    • Minimum requirement of Associate Degree (D3) from the faculty of Economics, Accounting, Management, Banking (accredited A/B) with minimum GPA of 2.75 on a 4.0 grade scale (AO).
    • Minimum requirement of Associate Degree (D3) in all majors (FO).
  • Not older than 25 years (for fresh graduate) or 27 years (for experienced) of age.
  • Target-oriented and customer satisfaction.
  • Have a good analytical skill.
  • Have a wide networking.
  • Have a good health, both physically and mentally.
  • Proficiency in Computing (Microsost Office and Microsoft Excel).
  • Fluent in English verbally.
  • Placement at Solo Area.
For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply directly by registration through BRI AGRO - Jobstreet and clicking apply in preferred position. Closing date 19 December 2014. All applications will be treated in strict confidential and only use for the purpose of selection. Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment. (Source)


We apologize if information Lowongan Kerja Bank BRI Agroniaga has expired, please visit Latest Jobs Information or use Google Search to get Latest Jobs Information on The Web. Update 03 December 2014 . . Hopefully useful, and SUCCESS FOR YOU!!!! THANKS.
Subscribe Lowongan Kerja Terbaru Via Email
Share :

0 komentar :

Post a Comment