01 September 2014

Lowongan Kerja Bank DKI Terbaru November 2014

Lowongan Kerja Bank DKI
Lowongan Kerja Bank DKI – Bank DKI is Jakarta based regional development bank with majority owned by the Regional Government of DKI Jakarta. As of December 2014, the Regional Government of DKI Jakarta holds 99.94% shares in Bank DKI. Other remaining shares was owned by PD Pasar Jaya (0.06%). PT Bank DKI was first established in 1961 as PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Djakarta Raya. The name of PT Bank DKI was launched in 2008. Currently, Bank DKI has 221 office networks spread in Jakarta and other major cities nationwide.The financial performance of Bank DKI in 2013 showed a good improvement. Bank DKI recorded a growth of 15.51% in total assets amounted to Rp30.74 trillion over the previous year. Total third party fund (DPK) went up by 7.15% from Rp20.64 trillion in 2012 to Rp22.12 trillion in 2013.

Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Bank DKI are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions

Marketing (Code : GRU - MK)

Requiremenys
  • Male or Female.
  • Minimum D3 from all majors.
  • Maximum age of 32 years old for applicants with having experience in micro banking.
  • Maximum age of 28 years old for fresh graduated applicants or not experienced in micro banking.
  • Good looking, self confident, and have good communication skills.
  • Target oriented.
  • Have driving license class C (SIM C) and motor cycle.
Relationship and Collection (Code : GRU - RC)

Requiremenys
  • Male or Female, maximum age of 35 years old.
  • Minimum D3 from all majors (preferably S1).
  • Minimum 1 year of experience at banking or financial company, particularly in the field of marketing or collection, preferably having experience at micro banking.
  • Have a good collection skills, both soft collection and hard collection.
  • Have driving license class C (SIM C) and motor cycle.
Credit Reviewer (Code : GRU - CR)

Requirements
  • Male or Female, maximum age of 37 years old.
  • Minimum S1 from all majors.
  • Minimum 2 years of experience as credit analyst at banking or financial company, preferably at micro banking.
  • Familiar with Microsoft Office application, particularly Word and Excel.
  • Have driving license class C (SIM C) and motor cycle.
Micro Unit Head (Code : GRU - MUH)

Requirements
  • Male or Female, maximum age of 37 years old.
  • Minimum S1 from all majors.
  • Experienced and understand the micro banking, as well as having the ability to analyze credit / micro-finance and collateral assessment.
  • At least 1 year of experience in leading the field of banking unit, preferably at micro banking.
  • Have a good negotiation skill, selling skills of bank lending products.
  • Having a vision and strategy in the development of unit.
General Requirements
  • Hard-working, do not give up.
  • Having an understanding of risk, integrity and good leadership.
For further information, please refer official source from Bank DKI on following link below. Should you are interested and qualified, please send your complete applications and kindly mark code of the position applied at the top left of envelope to PT Bank DKI Cabang Raya Darmo - Jl Raya Darmo No 130 Surabaya 60241. Closing date 5 September 2014 (post marks). Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further process. (Source)


We apologize if information Lowongan Kerja Bank DKI has expired, please visit Latest Jobs Information or use Google Search to get Latest Jobs Information on The Web. Update 01 September 2014 . . Hopefully useful, and SUCCESS FOR YOU!!!! THANKS.
Subscribe Lowongan Kerja Terbaru Via Email
Share :

0 komentar :

Post a Comment