Badan Nasional Penanggulangan Bencana - BNPB or National Disaster Management Agency is a non-ministry government institution in Indonesia that deals with disasaster management. BNPB was established on 2008 based on Presidential Regulation No. 8 Year 2008 to replace the National Coordinating Agency for Disaster Management. BNPB is based in Jakarta and headquartered in Jl Ir H Juanda No 36 Jakarta Pusat. BNPB headed by a chief BNPB and assisted by 4 (four) deputy. Since 2008, Chief of BNPB held by Dr Syamsul Ma’arif SIP MSi.
Due to strengthen its team, Badan Nasional Penanggulangan Bencana in cooperation with Australia–Indonesia Facility for Disaster Reduction (AIFDR) invites the best Indonesian Citizens to join as following positions
Executive Assistant to AIFDR/BNPB Co-Director
- Have good correspondence skills in Indonesian and in English.
- Have the ability to organize and manage time well.
- Have a good ability in archiving.
- Minimum 3 years experience in administration or secretarial.
- Additional criteria:
- Have experience / understanding in Disaster Risk Reduction.
- Have experience working with the public sector.
DRR Capacity Development Support Officer (DRR-CDSO)
- Minimum 5 years experience in the sector of Disaster Risk Reduction / Disaster.
- Have a wide network with stakeholders in the Disaster Management, including donor agencies, national NGOs and international NGOs in Indonesia.
- Understanding about the context of Disaster Management and Disaster Risk Reduction Indonesia and internationally.
- Experienced in community development in Indonesia and demonstrate an understanding of the community-based disaster management principles.
- Understanding national and international policies / regulations / procedures in Disaster Management including cross-cutting issues such as gender, child protection.
- Understanding accountability and project / program management.
- Good communication skills and fluent in Indonesian, both oral and written.
- Competent in English.
- Willing to work hard and have a high work integrity.
- Have experience facilitating different stakeholders.
Program Administrator untuk Latihan Gabungan Internasional Penanggulangan Bencana
- Have a professional background and appropriate education.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge and experience, expertise in the areas of program administration support, organizing (organizing events) activities both national and international scale (minimum 3 years);
- Can complete the task by the deadline and by priority
- Have experience working with government agencies, non-governmental organizations and / or private sector.
- Have the capability to work independently or with minimal supervision and have the capability to work sensitively and cooperatively in a multi-cultural environment.
- Have good communication skills, master the English language and Indonesian orally and in writing.
- Can exacting management website, operate computer applications (MS Office, internet, etc).
- Experienced in administrative regulation implementing activities nationwide event.
- Preferably have knowledge in program Disaster Management / Disaster Preparedness in Indonesia (minimum 2 years).
For further information, please refer official source from Tripilar Humanika Sejahtera on following link below. If you believe you have the necessary skills, qualities and experience to succeed in this position, please submit Personal Data Form (Executive Assistant, DRR CDSO, Program Administrator), Curriculum Vitae and application letter to email@example.com. An attractive renumeration and competitive benefit package is offered. Only qualified candidate match with the above mentioned qualifications will be notified for further selection. (Source)