Lowongan Kerja PT Badak Natural Gas Liquefaction- Badak NGL is a national pride world class company for total solutions in liquefied natural gas (LNG). The Company was established in 1974 and operates as a is a nonprofit corporation whose assets are owned by the Government of Indonesia, under the Ministry of Finance, and supervised by PT Pertamina (Persero). PT Badak Natural Gas Liquefaction headquartered in Jakarta and its plant located in Bontang East Kalimantan. As of December 2012, Badak NGL is 55% owned by PT Pertamina (Persero), 20% by Vico Indonesia, 10% by Total E&P Indonesia, and 15% by Japan Indonesia LNG Company (JILCO).
In line with its vision, to be a world-class energy company leading in innovation, PT Badak Natural Gas Liquefaction are seeking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to join as
- Process Engineer
- Corrosion & Materials Engineer
- Inspection Engineer
- Storage & Loading Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Instrumentation Engineer
- Min S1 majoring in Chemical Engineering, Metallurgical / Materials Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering / Electrical Power and Engineering Physics.
- GPA minimum 3.00 (scale 4) from an accredited University (Accredited A)
- Minimum TOEFL score of 450 (issued by the competent authorities).
- Maximum age of 27 years old on 31 July 2013.
- Willing to follow the Pre Employment Program (PEP) for 3 (three) months.
For further information about this program and how to apply, please refer official info from PT Badak NGL through FT Undip on following link below. Closing date 31 July 2011. Applications received after these dates will not be considered. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (Source)