PT Bank Central Asia Tbk - BCA or commonly abbreviated as Bank BCA is the largest private bank in Indonesia in term of total assets. Bank BCA, – whose shares are traded in Stock Exchange since 2000 under the code BBCA – reported total assets amounted to Rp 496.30 trillion for the end of 2013, up 12 percent from a year ago. Bank BCA is based in Jakarta and has a total of 1,042 domestic outlets and 13,083 proprietary ATMs spread in all over Indonesia. In recognition of its 2013 financial performance, Bank BCA has received a number of accolades, among others the Best of Asia - Pacific's Biggest Listed Companies from Forbes Asia Magazine (19 November 2013), as well as the Best Banks 2013 and 2nd place Cash Management Poll from Asiamoney (26 September 2013).
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Bank Central Asia Tbk seeks extraordinarily talented individuals to fill the following positions :
- Program Account Officer (PAO)
- Program Relationship Officer (PRO)
- Maximum age of 25 years old.
- Hold an S1 degree from a reputable university with min. GPA 2.75 (on a 4-point scale)
- Have a good analytical skill.
- Have a good interpersonal skills.
- Having the desire of achievement.
- Placement at branch offices of BCA.
- Willing to not married for 1 year education.
- Willing to undergo bond department after education.
For further information about this program, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. To apply for this position, please submit your online application to PAO - PRO. Closing date 20 August 2014. Application will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will receive responses. (Source)