Lowongan Kerja PT Bank Central Asia Tbk - BCA is a reputable public-listed bank in Indonesia. The Bank is listed in the stock market under stock code BBCA. Bank BCA was first started in 1955 and originally registered as NV Perseroan Dagang dan Industrie Semarang Knitting Factory. After 60 years in operation, the public listed bank has developed into the largest banks in Indonesia. As of December 2014, PT Bank Central Asia Tbk reported total assets of Rp 552.42 trillion and controls third party funds of Rp 447.90 trillion. Bank BCA now has 1,111 branches and supported by 6 key subsidiaries, consist of PT BCA Syariah, PT BCA Finance, PT BCA Insurance, BCA Finance Limited Hong Kong (BCAFL), PT BCA Sekuritas, and BCA Life. The financial performance of Bank BCA in 2014 showed a good improvement. Bank BCA reported total net interest income of Rp 32,027 billion in 2014 or 21.2% increase from Rp 26,425 billion in 2013. Total net income grew by 15.7% from Rp 14,254 billion in 2013 to Rp 16,486 billion in 2014.
In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Bank Central Asia Tbk are now looking for a young smart people with strong motivation and goodwill to fill this position:
- Have an educational background of Computer, Informatics Engineering, Information Systems.
- The minimum GPA of 3.00 (S1) and 3.25 (S2).
- Male / Female with the maximum age of 25 years old (S1) and 27 years old (S2).
- Good logical thinking and strong analytical skills.
- Able to work in a team.
- Demonstrated good communication and interpersonal relationships.
- Proactive, creative, and high integrity.
- Excellent English communication both speaking and writing will be an added value.
- Not married and willing not to get married during the training period.
- Willing to undergo a bond after education.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Bank Central Asia Tbk on following link below. To apply for or to find out more about a vacancy, please register directly through http://karir.bca.co.id and clicking apply in preferred position. Application should be submitted no later than 30 June 2015. Application will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will receive responses. (Source)