PT Bank Central Asia Tbk - BCA or later known as Bank BCA is a major public-listed banks in Indonesia. The bank — whose shares are traded in the Stock Exchange (IDX) under the code BBCA — is widely known nationwide as the third largest banks in Indonesia after Bank Mandiri and Bank BRI. According to Bank BCA Annual Report 2014, Bank BCA maintains total assets worth of Rp 552.42 trillion and controls third party funds of Rp 447.90 trillion as at the end of December 2014. Bank BCA was founded in 1955 and initially registered as NV Perseroan Dagang dan Industrie Semarang Knitting Factory. Headquartered in Jakarta, Bank BCA supported by 1,111 branches with 13 millions customer accounts. Bank BCA also supported by 6 subsidiaries, consist of PT BCA Syariah, PT BCA Finance, PT BCA Insurance, BCA Finance Limited Hong Kong (BCAFL), PT BCA Sekuritas, and BCA Life.
In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Bank Central Asia Tbk is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities
Program Junior Business Analyst
- Minimal S1 graduates, preferably majoring in Information Systems, Informatics Engineering, Computerized Accounting and Industrial Engineering
- Strong academic results : minimum GPA of 3.00 of 4.00 scales.
- Maximum age of 25 years old.
- Strong interest in Product or System Development.
- Good computer literacy.
- Demonstrated good analytical and communication skills.
- Honest and have high integrity
For further information, please refer official source from PT Bank Central Asia Tbk on following link below. If you meet all the requirements and interested to joining Bank BCA, please register and submit your application directly through http://karir.bca.co.id. Closing date 31 May 2015. Application will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will receive responses. (Source)