Lowongan Kerja PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk - Unilever Indonesia is one of the largest foreign investment companies in Indonesia that deals with consumer goods industry. PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk is 85% majority owned by Unilever Indonesia Holding BV - the Netherlands while the rest was owned by the public. The Company was established on December 1933 and registered in Jakarta. Originally registered as Lever’s Zeepfabrieken NV and since 1980 renamed into PT Unilever Indonesia. As of December 2012, the Company supported by 8 owned production facilities spread in all over Indonesia. The Company also cooperated with 644 distributors. Based on PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk Annual Report 2012, the Company achieved a strong financial performance in 2012. Unilever Indonesia booked total net sales of Rp27.3 trillion and maintains total operating income of Rp6.5 trillion for the end of December 2012.
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk are seeking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to join as
Assistant Area Sales Manager (Job Number: 13000GV6)
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline, minimum GPA of 2.8
- Maximum age 28 years old
- Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia
- Active in campus organization activities
- Dynamic and like work field
- Communicative and have good adaptability
- Healthy and have high stamina
- Able to work independently
- Have the ability to analyze and logic, particularly in relation to the number
- Can drive a car and have SIM A
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Supply Chain/Procurement qualifications
- Strong Operational Skills ( preferred candidates are those with strong Supply Planning or Manufacturing or Procurement Operations Background)
- Strong in managing alliances and very adept in managing relationships and negotiation.
- Strong Project management and execution skills.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong IT skills, adept in handling and managing reports. Strong in excel, PowerPoint, word etc
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, or a management related field.
- 2+ years experience in high-speed manufacturing or packaging operations; regulated industry experience preferred.
- SAP; or related ERP system and Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent Communication and Organization Skills.
- Minimum bachelor degree, majoring Foods Technology, Chemical Engineering, or other related background.
- Strong capability on food technology processing & formulation.
- High interest in cooking.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Research & Development Foods or in Supply Chain of Foods Company, preferable from seasoning or Savoury Company.
- Willing to work in R&D laboratory and to be placed in Cikarang factory.
- Excellent communication skill & fluent in English.