12 August 2014

Lowongan Kerja PT United Tractors Terbaru Desember 2014

Lowongan Kerja PT United Tractors
PT United Tractors Tbk - UT or commonly abbreviated as United Tractors is Jakarta based heavy-equipment distributor giant.  The Company is a subsidiay company of PT Astra International Tbk, one of the largest diversified conglomerates in Indonesia. As of December 2013, United Tractors is 59.50% owned by PT Astra International Tbk, while the remaining 40.50% was owned by public (below 5% ownership each). UT has a vast operational network with supported by 19 branch offices, 22 site offices, 11 representative offices, 39 workshops, 8 remanufacturing facilities, and 117 warehouses throughout the Country.  PT United Tractors Tbk successfully closed the first quarter of 2014 with an 12% increase in consolidated net revenue to reach Rp13.90 trillion from Rp12.45 trillion in the first quarter 2013. At the same time, net profit after tax reached Rp1.58 trillion or increased by 40% from Rp1.13 trillion.

Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT United Tractors Tbk currently is seeking highly qualified professional candidates who are willing to work in a team and challenging environtment for following positions

Applicant Engineer (AE-JS)

Requirements
  • S1 majoring in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
  • Maximum age of 26 years old.
  • Excellent interpersonal skill and strong leadership.
  • Strong drive and initiative, highly motivation people.
  • Good communication skill in English both of oral and business writing.
  • Willing to be assigned and placed throughout Indonesia area.
MT Administration Head (ADH-JS)

Requirements
  • S1 majoring in Economics and Industrial Engineering.
  • Maximum age of 26 years old.
  • Good analytical thinking and willingness to learn.
  • Strong drive and leadership skills.
  • Excellent relationship skill and effective team work.
  • Good communication skill in English both of oral and business writing.
  • Willing to be assigned and placed throughout Indonesia area.
Parts Department Head (PDH-JS)

Requirements
  • S1 majoring in Engineering.
  • Maximum age of 26 years old.
  • Excellent interpersonal skill and strong leadership,
  • Good analytical thinking, organized in monitoring and controlling invetory.
  • Strong drive and initiatiem highly motivation people.
  • Good communication skill in English both of oral and business writing.
  • Willing to be assigned and placed throughout Indonesia area.
Service Depertment Head (SDH-JS)

Requirements
  • S1 majoring in Electronical and Mechanical Engineering.
  • Maximum age of 26 years old.
  • Excellent interpersonal skill and strong leadership,
  • Good analytical thinking, organized in monitoring and controlling invetory.
  • Strong drive and initiatiem highly motivation people.
  • Good communication skill in English both of oral and business writing.
  • Willing to be assigned and placed throughout Indonesia area.
Business Consultant (BS-JS)

Requirements
  • S1 all major, preferably from Economic and Engineering.
  • Maximum age of 26 years old.
  • Excellent interpersonal skill and strong leadership,
  • Strong drive and initiatie, highly motivation people.
  • Good communication skill in English both of oral and business writing.
  • Willing to be assigned and placed throughout Indonesia area.
For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. Should you are interested and qualified, please submit your application letter and updated curriculum vitae (CV) to recruitment@unitedtractors.com. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview. (Source)


We apologize if information Lowongan Kerja PT United Tractors has expired, please visit Latest Jobs Information or use Google Search to get Latest Jobs Information on The Web. Update 12 August 2014 . . Hopefully useful, and SUCCESS FOR YOU!!!! THANKS.
Subscribe Lowongan Kerja Terbaru Via Email
Share :

0 komentar :

Post a Comment