23 August 2013

Lowongan Kerja Bank BJB Terbaru November 2014

Lowongan Kerja Bank BJB
Lowongan Kerja Bank BJB - Bank BJB is a publicly listed regional development bank company in Indonesia, based in Bandung West Java. PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Jawa Barat dan Banten Tbk is 75% owned by the provincial and municipal goverment in west Java and Banten, while the rest (25%) owned by public. As at March 2013, the Company supported by 62 branch offices, 304 sub branch offices, 140 cash offices, 103 payment points spread in all over Indonesia. According to Bank BJB's latest financial statements cited by JobsCDC.com (31 March 2013 Full Version un-audited), Bank BJB successfully maintained profitability with booked total comprehensive income for the year amounted to Rp 371.62 billion.

In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Jawa Barat dan Banten Tbk are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as

Frontliner (Customer Service & Teller)

Requirements
  • Max age 25 years old
  • Min D3 from all majors (GPA min 2.75)
  • Preferably fluent in English both oral and written
  • Computer literate (min MS Office)
  • Preferably Female
  • Not married and willing to not married for 1 year
  • Good looking and neat
  • Have a good health
  • Have a good interpersonal and communication skills
  • Have a high work motivation and dinamycs
  • Able to work independently and in a team
  • Have no facmily relationship with the employees of Bank BJB
  • Willing to be placed in all working units of Bank BJB
  • Passed in all selection process
    For further information and to download application form, please refer official source from Unigal on following link below. If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please submit your applications to Kantor Wilayah I Bank BJB - Jl Akhmad Yani No 414 Cicadas Bandung and mark your domiciled in top right of your envelope. Closing date 28 August 2013. All application will kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.

    We apologize if information Lowongan Kerja Bank BJB has expired, please visit Latest Jobs Information or use Google Search to get Latest Jobs Information on The Web. Update 23 August 2013 . . Hopefully useful, and SUCCESS FOR YOU!!!! THANKS.
    Subscribe Lowongan Kerja Terbaru Via Email
    Share :

    0 komentar :

    Post a Comment