Lowongan Kerja Suzuki Indonesia - Suzuki is one of the most reliable and leading automotive companies in Indonesia. Suzuki Indonesia is the brand holder of Suzuki in Indonesia, both Automobile, Motorcycle and Marine. The Company running business in the field of manufacturing and distributing of all Suzuki brands in Indonesia. Suzuki is present in Indonesia through its affiliates, PT Suzuki Indomobil Motor (Sole Agent) and PT Suzuki Indomobil Sales (sole distributor). Suzuki Indonesia has been active since 1970 in Indonesia through PT Indohero Steel & Engineering Co. Suzuki Indonesia now has 6 automotive production lines. Suzuki Indonesia also operates Service Directorate and Suzuki Parts Centre in Tambun Bekasi. Suzuki Indonesia’s car sales totaled 162,500 units during the 2013 period, up 28.4 percent compared to 126,557 units in the same period last year.
In line with its continued expansion program, Suzuki Indonesia seeks extraordinarily talented individuals who are interested to learn and gaining hands-on experience in automotive business
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree (D3/S1) majoring in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Electrical (Power) Engineering.
- Male, not older than 25 years of age.
- Willing to work in Cikarang or Bekasi West Java.
- Strong knowledge and good undrestanding about manufacturing.
- Have basic Autocad skill.
- Good command of spoken and written in English.
- Age around 23-30 years old.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) from reputable university majoring in Industrial Engineering.
- At least 1 year of working experience in manufacturing.
- Able to read drawing and familiar with formula.
- Demonstrated good leadership, communication and personal skills.
- Excellent in decision making and problem solved.
- Proficient in computer literacy, minimum Microsoft Office.
- Excellent level of English proficiency (spoken and writing) is a must.
For further information, please refer official source from Suzuki Indonesia on following link below. To apply for or to find out more about a vacancy, please register directly through career.suzuki.co.id and clicking apply in preferred position. Closing date 30 November 2014. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. (Source)