15 July 2014

Lowongan Kerja PT BNI Securities Terbaru Oktober 2016

Lowongan Kerja PT BNI Securities
PT BNI Securities - BNI Securities is a reputable financial company in Indonesia that deals with brokerage and underwritter. The Company was founded in 1995 and is a subsidiary company of state-owned lender PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. As of the end of 2013, PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk holds 75% shares in this company, while the remaining 25% shares was owned by SBI Securities Japan. As of 31 December 2013, BNI Securities supported by 279 employees spread in 26 counters and 40 investment galleries nationwide. BNI Securities booked Rp 15.3 billion (unaudited) as its total net profit in 2013.

Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, now PT BNI Securities seeking excellent professional candidates for the following Positions :
  1. Customer Service (CS)
  2. Equity Sales (ES)
General Requirements
  • Maximum age of 25 years old (1).
  • Education min. D3 (1, 2).
  • Attractive appearance and good communication skills.
  • Familiar with the internet and social media (1).
  • Having knowledge of Capital Markets (1).
  • Having WPPE certificate (2).
For further information, please refer official source from PT BNI Securities on following link below. Should you are interested and qualified, please send your comprehensive resume to PT BNI Securities - Kompleks Ruko Yap Square A-7 Lantai 2, Jl C Simanjuntak No 2 Yogyakarta email : gi.simanjuntak@bnisecurities.co.id. Your application will be kept as strictly confidential. Please ensure your contact telephone number included in your CV. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview. (Source)

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Lowongan Kerja PT BNI Securities

0 komentar:

Post a Comment