Lowongan Kerja Assistant Manager PT Unilever Indonesia - Unilever Indonesia is a foreign direct investment company in Indonesia. The Company is owned by Unilever Indonesia Holding BV - the Netherlands with 85% shares. Other 15% remaining shares holds by public. Unilever Indonesia performing business in consumer goods business. The Company was founded in 1993 and registered in Jakarta. The Company formerly known as Lever’s Zeepfabrieken NV and since 1980 renamed into PT Unilever Indonesia.
As of December 2012, Unilever Indonesia has 8 owned factories spread in all over Indonesia. The Company also cooperated with 644 distributors. Based on PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk Annual Report 2012, the Company achieved a strong financial performance in 2012. During 2012, Unilever Indonesia booked total net sales of Rp27.3 trillion and maintains total operating income of Rp6.5 trillion
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk are seeking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to join as
Asst Procurement Manager - Raw Material & Packaging (Job Number: 13000AXZ)
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, or a management related field.
- 2+ years experience in high-speed manufacturing or packaging operations; regulated industry experience preferred.
- SAP; or related ERP system and Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent Communication and Organization Skills.
- Excellent academic record with university degree in Engineering
- Have 1 – 2 years experience in Customer Service or planning area or export department, and knowledge in Logistic
- Fluent in English
- Have a good capability in numbers and analytical
- Have Strong drive and leadership
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Supply Chain/Procurement qualifications
- Strong Operational Skills ( preferred candidates are those with strong Supply Planning or Manufacturing or Procurement Operations Background)
- Strong in managing alliances and very adept in managing relationships and negotiation.
- Strong Project management and execution skills.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong IT skills, adept in handling and managing reports. Strong in excel, PowerPoint, word etc