Lowongan Kerja PT Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indonesia - TMMIN is the biggest automaker in Indonesia with main business in assembler and exporter of Toyota vehicles. The Company also engaged in spare parts manufacturer. TMMIN is a joint venture company between Japan’s biggest automotive company Toyota Motor Corporation (TMC) and Indonesia’s diversified group PT Astra International Tbk, respectively with share ownership of 95% and 5%. The Company was formed in 2001 and headquartered in Jakarta. The Company currently operates 4 production plants in Sunter Jakarta and Karawang West Java. In addition, PT Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indonesia plans to build a new engine plant in Karawang West Java with a total investment of US$214.49 million and scheduled for operation in 2016.
To answer the challenges of the future, PT Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indonesia are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :
- University/Academy Student, majoring from Engineering/Management/Accounting/Psychology with GPA > 3.00
- Preferably of semester within 6th - 8th
- Strong involvement in organization activities
- Strive for excellence and high willingness to learn
- High initiative with good analysis and teamwork
- Fluent in English both oral and written
For further information about this program, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. To apply, please submit your applications through TMMIN - Jobstreet. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.